Skip to main content

Janurauy Wrap Up


Hey everyone! (γεια σε όλους !)

January seemed to go on forever, right? I manged to read six books! So i reread my last blog post about reading and I noticed I didn't complete any of those to read or currently reading. Whoops? That's besides the point because i'm almost finished with those books now! I've listened to a few books last month so those are included in the six!


If you're not aware, I made a book club on Goodreads (Just Another Book Club) and the current book of the month is Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I have had this book for years and I have been wanting to pick it up so i'm glad we are reading this!

I'm also reading a book for my college English class that I won't finish this month due to the fact she wants us to read it all together.


Read:
  • Percy Jackson and the Singer of Apollo by Rick Riordan (e-book)
  • Knight of the Word by Terry Brooks (audio book/physical) 
  • Ilse Witch by Terry Brooks (audio book/ physical)
  • Angel Fire East by Terry Brooks (audio book/physical)
  • Prince of Flames by Ben Alderson (e-book)
  • Star Wars: Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens- Shattered Empire by Greg Rucka (e-book/graphic novel)
Currently Reading:
  • Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare + others
  • The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan 
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Antrax by Terry Brooks (audio book)
  • Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler (For English)



My "to read" goal is to finish all the books that I'm currently reading and to start reading The Iliad and the Odyssey by Homer. Since i'm going to Greece, I have to write a paper for the class on a certain topic so I picked Homer! I'm not sure what we're supposed to write about yet but I really want to read them because I haven't yet (besides a bit of The Odyssey) and I need some background knowledge.

Hope you guys have a great month!


- Dejanira ☀🌻






2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Dejanira has read 6 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Instagram: @dejanirareads  & @dejaniradawn
Twitter: @dejaniradawn
Email: dejaniradawn@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranked as a Top Reviewer?!

Guys! It just popped up that I'm #166 top reviewers on Goodreads! That's great, isn't it?! I know it's only 166 but still, to be even ranked is amazing! Look! Here is my  Goodreads  account, just click the link! <3

Reading Goals for 2018

Hey everyone! ( γεια σε όλους ! [gotta practice that Greek])  I haven't written about books in awhile mainly about how i'm going to Greece in the spring. Last year I read 44 books out of my goal of 40, which is surprising because I took about 2 months of not reading anything due to the end of the semester and working. In September when I started driving back and forth to college again, instead of listening to music, I decided to listen to books. Audible really helped me get out of my book lump and I've read 10 books in 3 months and two weeks of driving back and forth. I would also listen to the books during the weekend when I was cleaning my room or if I had to drive somewhere. On Goodreads, I wanted to clean up my selves a bit, so I created a new shelf "own not read" and I marked all the books I currently own( e-books and physical) instead of marking them as "to read". I currently have 239 physical books, minus a few textbooks from college, most